- ILCAD Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/
- ILCAD Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/ilcad
European or worldwide Institutions:
- Specific to level crossing safety: http://ec.europa.eu/transport/road_...
- Railway safety: http://europa.eu/legislation_summar...
- Road safety: http://ec.europa.eu/transport/road_...
European Railway Agency (ERA) 2012 Report: "Railway safety performance in the European Union": http://www.era.europa.eu/Document-R...
- 2nd UN Global Road Safety Week: http://www.unece.org/trans/roadsafe...
UNECE decade of actions for road safety 2011-2020 :
Not for profit Organisations or Foundations dedicated to railway safety:
Not for profit companies to support the railway industry:
- U.K.: RSSB: builds industry-wide consensus and facilitates the resolution of difficult cross-industry issues. We provide knowledge, analysis, a substantial level of technical expertise, powerful information and risk management tools. This delivers a unique mix to the rail industry across a whole range of subject areas.
- Australia: RISSB: The Rail Industry Safety and Standards Board (RISSB) is wholly owned by the Australasian Railway Association (ARA) and is responsible for the development and management of the rail industry standards, rules, codes of practice and guidelines, all of which have national application.
Websites or portals dedicated to road safety: