- ILCAD Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/
- ILCAD Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/ilcad
Railway/railroad associations :
- UIC (International Union of Railways)
- UIC Safety page
- UIC Level crossing page
- UIC/IRU/OLE Level crossing safety tips for professionnal drivers click here
- or click here
European or worldwide Institutions:
- Specific to level crossing safety: http://ec.europa.eu/transport/road_...
- Railway safety: http://europa.eu/legislation_summar...
- Road safety: http://ec.europa.eu/transport/road_...
- UN and UNECE:
- 2nd UN Global Road Safety Week: http://www.unece.org/trans/roadsafe...
- Definitions of level crossings
UNECE decade of actions for road safety 2011-2020 :
Not for profit Organisations or Foundations dedicated to railway safety:
- Operation lifesaver inc. (USA in English)
- Operation Lifesaver inc. (USA in Spanish)
- Operation Lifesaver (Canada in English)
- Operation Gareautrain (Canada en français)
- Operation Lifesaver Argentina
- Operation Lifesaver Estonia
- Trackoff UK
Not for profit companies to support the railway industry:
- U.K.: RSSB: builds industry-wide consensus and facilitates the resolution of difficult cross-industry issues. We provide knowledge, analysis, a substantial level of technical expertise, powerful information and risk management tools. This delivers a unique mix to the rail industry across a whole range of subject areas.
- Australia: RISSB: The Rail Industry Safety and Standards Board (RISSB) is wholly owned by the Australasian Railway Association (ARA) and is responsible for the development and management of the rail industry standards, rules, codes of practice and guidelines, all of which have national application.
Websites or portals dedicated to road safety: